Monday, June 8, 2009

World's Biggest Goof

My how unrealistic the movie independence day really is. How on earth is Jeff Goldblum smart enough to integrate a 1990s computer software virus with alien technology? Unbelievable. Unless you are 10 years old.

I will never understand skinny jeans.

What is it about springtime that incites couples everywhere to break out in public displays of affection? Are they just too cold to act like teenagers in the fall and winter?

Once upon a time there was a girl who ate too much porridge. She fell asleep and was mauled by a family of bears. Tragic.

Some days I want to shoot not babies.

Sometimes I stay up until 4 am. Unwise.

Life is like a box of chocolates. I wish I could get rid of the coconuts. I don't know how that applies to life but I really want a chocolate covered caramel now.

In a few days I will be a college graduate. Am I supposed to feel proud? Accomplished? Fulfilled? I don't think I feel any of those things. I was always supposed to do something like this. I would be more proud of myself if I had gone against the grain and done something original.

Originality. Its what many of us seek. Everyone wants to be exceptional. Most of us are nothing but ordinary. And really we're all the same. But deep down we all want to be rock stars. Immortality through originality. Forever famous in the eyes of history.

Art. Ideas. Words. Work. Babies. How do you seek eternal eternity?

Personally, I am going to create the worlds biggest ice cream cone and inadvertently solve global climate change here on earth. Mark. My. Words.

Call me Dork, but I just looked it up. "The Guiness Book of World Records setting ice cream scoop consisted of 28,000 scoops of strawberry ice cream that weighed 7,800 pounds." World's Biggest Ice Cream Scoop

Someone already beat me to it. :( Although I thought to add the cone...points of originality?? No, not so much? Drat.

So much for solving global warming.

If global warming gets too bad you've gotta wonder what will be the next cockroach...you know, besides the cockroach. I think the Canada Goose has some forthcoming longevity in the cards. They will they become the alpha species. Enslaving man to do their goose bidding.

Just think about it.

And that is why we ought to recycle. And accelerate near ponds.

No...but seriously.


Originality. Ingenuity. Creativity.

I resolve to never attach a photo to this site that I have not taken or created myself. I nearly integrated a photo of a mountain of ice cream. But I have instated a new rule....although I do not think I have heretofore broken said rule...but future reference we have.

I digress. I get off topic. I redundantly repeat myself. And reiterate.

Originality. That is the desire. At least it is mine. And since this is my world, that's all that matters. :P I would like to be creative forever. Or at least once. Like real good. Solid creative. Creative that matters. One time. And then pretend to be creative for the rest of my goose enslaved life.

Why would you want a giant ice cream cone? Who could possibly eat all that ice cream before it melted away?! Gawd that's such a waste!

So sticky. Would need to create the world's largest napkin just to keep the universe in order.

......

Would life be easier if I had four arms, two legs and a tail? Just wondering.

I'm awfully goofy after 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment