Friday, June 12, 2009

Cattle Herding.

Apparently it takes more than a college education to know how to line up in consecutive order in a timely manner. I no longer wonder why graduation rehearsal exists. Waste of time if you have skills at counting, but for those graduates that have trouble (and believe me there were several), well worth the trip.

I've been walking around campus for the past couple days thinking to myself, this is the last time I will ever do certain things. The last time I will ever use a mac in the design lab. The last time I will ever walk up the journalism building's steps to the third floor. The last time I will walk across the oval as an undergrad. The last time I will take a crap in the Science and Engineering Library's bathroom.

Let the nostalgia set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment