Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jackpot.

My Graduation Wish List:

a imac computer fully loaded with cs4
macro lense for my nikon
flat screen tv
plane ticket to europe
lasik vision correction surgery
nintendo wii/wii fit
xbox360 w/ halo3
cable and internet
health insurance
a job
blue ray player
shampoo
cosmetic surgery
a Segway...not really
gold-plated roller skates
life time supply of cheese
an elliptical trainer
laser hair removal
$1 million dollar itunes gift card
a prius
maid service to clean my aprment
a vacuum cleaner so i could do it myself
a mouse without a track ball
a yoga mat without dirty feet marks
a book shelf to hold all the books on my floor
an apartment big enough to hold said book shelf
a pedicure
a coffee bean tree
iPhone
text messaging....maybe not.
subscription to flickr or other photo storage site
the single portion coffee maker my sister has
...the offspring my sister has...
Bright red hair
a tadpole
the lint from your pocket
golfin partner and greens fee
personal trainer
a puppy
a date
honey nut cheerios
neon yellow chopsticks
sunshine
the opposite of recession
a rollercoaster named after me
a dolphin fluent in chinese
Scandinavian scooby-doo toe socks
Grande mocha frappachino
painting skills
unlimited lifetime gas money
a piano
shopping spree for clothes
a rose garden
Luke Wilson
a piano key necktie
dairy queen ice cream cake
Systane eye drops
a Hot tub

No comments:

Post a Comment